ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO recognizes the importance of protecting the personal data of its customers and those who visit the site www.andradeexpressturismo.com and therefore developed a standard behavioral security that meets all the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Privacy and Personal Data Protection
ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO recognizes the importance of protecting your personal data, regardless of its nature. For this reason, we have developed a set of security measures aimed at protecting the data of all customers of the ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO stores and also of those who visit the website www.andradeexpressturismo.com.
If you have any questions about how we treat and protect your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible Entity and Responsibilities
Your data will be processed by ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO, LDA, legal entity number 514 724 528, headquartered at RUA 31 DE JANEIRO, N.º 99 R/C ESQ., 4910-455 VILA PRAIA DE ÂNCORA , Portugal . This company is responsible for the processing of personal data in the acceptance of the General Data Protection Regulation in all ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO stores and online store at www.andradeexpressturismo.com.
Purposes of Treatment and Legal Basis
The personal data processed on the site and in the ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO stores are:
– Collected in the client / user register: Name, Shipping and billing address, Mobile, Phone, TIN, Email;
– Obtained through site navigation: data identifying the IP address, referring headers, device type, browser and version, login and account information including username, password, marketing preferences and to cookies, flags and web tags (pixel), payment or credit card information, in this case always observing the SSL protocol.
Why do we need your information? ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMOO will handle your personal data, manually and/or automatically, for the following purposes:
– Customer management: The data collected on this site or in the ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO stores are necessary for the conclusion and execution of the purchase and sale agreement and are intended for the processing and information of order status and communication with Customers, processing requests for information and any complaints. Provision of the information requested under Customer’s registration is mandatory, without which it is not possible to pursue the above purposes.
– Marketing: If Customer expressly gives its consent at the time of creation or modification of its ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO may process your data to send you information about your products, news, campaigns, offers and birthday messages, through any communication channel, namely through the use of postal mail, e-mail, SMS or other forms of automatic calling.
Consent to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes may be revoked at any time as follows: Through client account settings; By clicking on the “unsubscribe” link (if any); Or contact ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO at the email address email@example.com.
ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO performs profiling based on information related to your purchases and surveys.
This information allows ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO to send you personalized information tailored to your profile, in order to improve your shopping experience and in accordance with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data and Retention Period
If consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent previously given or the data subject. further processing of the same data based on another legal basis, such as the fulfillment of the contract or the legal obligation to which ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO is subject.
To revoke your consent, you can contact us by letter, phone or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO may communicate the personal data of users to third parties, service providers of ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO, namely companies involved in the process of purchasing and management of collection, transportation, storage, marketing, website hosting, bank branches.
These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question and these entities undertake to process such personal data solely and exclusively for the purposes indicated above.
In the event of a change in the corporate structure of ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO, including, without limitation, by incorporation, merger, sale, liquidation, or substantial transfer of assets, ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO may, at its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign personal data collected through this site, including, without limitation personally identifiable information and aggregate user information, to one or more affiliates or non-affiliates.
In any case your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without being informed or without your consent, when required by law, except as provided herein.
The processing of user data may be carried out by a reputable service provider hired by ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO. Said service provider will treat data exclusively for the purposes set by ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO and in compliance with the instructions issued by ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO, strictly complying with the legal rules on personal data protection, information security and other applicable rules.
International Data Transfers
We have taken steps to comply with applicable legal requirements for the transfer of personal data to recipients in non-EEA countries that do not have an adequate level of data protection.
At any time and for free, while ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO owns or processes personal data, all users may exercise the following rights:
– Right of access – right to request a copy of the information we have about si;
– Right of rectification – right to correct data that you find inaccurate or incomplete;
– Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, as a user, you may request that the data we have about you be deleted from everyone. our records;
– Right to processing restriction – when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing;
– Right to portability – right to have your data transferred to another organization; – Right to object – right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing;
– Right to object to automated processing, including profile;
– Right to appeal Judicial: In case ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO refuses your request, according to the rights of access, we will explain the reason. As a user you have the right to complain as described below.
The above rights may be exercised through the email address
email@example.com or by registered mail to the postal address: ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO, RUA 31 DE JANEIRO, N.º 99 R/C ESQ., 4910-455 VILA PRAIA DE ÂNCORA
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data are being processed by ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to make a complaint directly to the supervisory authority and ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO.
ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO Contacts:
ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO, RUA 31 DE JANEIRO, N.º 99 R/C ESQ., 4910-455 VILA PRAIA DE ÂNCORA
Control Authority Contacts:
Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD, Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisboa, Tel: +351 213928400, Fax: +351 213976832, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Character of Requested Data
Customer record data that is identified with an asterisk (*) will be required to fulfill the stated purpose (s). Therefore, if the user does not provide them, ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO will not be able to fulfill his request.
ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO will be able to create user profiles, which will allow the adoption of automated decisions based on personal characteristics, preferences, behavioral history and location. In these cases, the user will have the right to obtain human intervention in the decision, to express his point of view and to challenge the decision taken by ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO.
Personal Data Protection and Management Measures
ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO applies a number of appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect users’ personal data, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of their personal data, use of secure servers, firewalls, application encryption and security. communications.
ANDRADE EXPRESSO TURISMO uses automatic data collection systems such as cookies. A cookie is a device transmitted to an Internet user’s hard disk. Although cookies do not contain intelligible information, it allows us to link an Internet user to their personal information.
We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags, to collect this information, which may include (i) the IP address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information, and information about whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited sites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Sites, such as click behavior, purchases, and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referral URLs.
Third parties may also collect information via the site through cookies, third party plugins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the treatment of such data is subject to their privacy policies.
In some cases, these cookies allow us to monitor and improve the speed with which we process your requests and allow us to remember your preferences on the site. Refusal of these cookies may result in poor personalized recommendations and slow site performance. For a comprehensive and up-to-date summary of all third parties accessing your browser, we recommend that you install a plugin for your browser designed for this purpose. You may also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you may choose to disable all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings on each browser and device you use. Each browser is slightly different, so check your browser.